skip to Main Content

If You Pay Non-Residents for Services in Canada, You May Have to File a T4A-NR

If you pay non-residents for services performed in Canada, other than in employment situations, you may be required to file a T4A-NR.  The T4A-NR slip is used to report all amounts you paid to non-resident individuals, partnerships, and corporations for services they performed in Canada that they did not perform in the course of an…