skip to Main Content

Deducting Meals and Lodging Related to Employment

If you incur costs related to employment such as overtime meals, travel to locations different from your employer’s place of business and incur expenses during travel for work – these costs may be deductible.  To claim these deductions, your employer must complete and sign a T2200 form (declaration of conditions of employment) to be submitted…