March 16th, 2020
By Jenine Wiley – Director of Marketing
We have been closely following the developments around coronavirus (COVID-19). We care deeply about our employees, our clients and our communities, and take the evolving and global nature of the coronavirus very seriously.
- We are implementing significantly increased sanitization procedures in our offices and consistently circulating information to our employees on taking precautions to contain the spread of the virus.
- We are strongly advising employees against unnecessary travels and recommending extreme caution to employees who undertake personal and business trips.
- Our employees are consistently being advised to stay home if they are feeling ill and contact Health 811 for further instructions.
- We are meeting on a daily basis to share information from leading health authorities, governments, and advisors to ensure our standards and resources are second to none in ensuring our ability to protect our people and serve clients during this time.
- We have in place a business continuity plan and that we are consistently updating to ensure we maintain the seamless and timely delivery of quality service our clients expect
While the risks and long-term impacts of coronavirus are hard to quantify and change day-to-day, we are taking the appropriate steps and continue to actively monitor the impact the virus may have on the communities we serve.
For more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to your regular Equitus and Shajani connections. If you have any questions about our own preparedness or if we can be of assistance in ensuring your ability to address these new challenges. We recognize that this may be a prolonged effort and wanted you to be fully aware of Equitus Partners commitment to help you navigate these challenges and advance your business objectives. We will continue to update you as things progress or business protocols change. We will continue to update you on any government support that is put in place.
Here are some helpful links for more information: